miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2008

Carla en JUST JARED!


Como ya lo habiamos adelantado anteriormente, Chelsea Staub fue a visitar a Carla a Argentina y se nota que la pasaron muy bien...

En el famoso sitio justjaredjr.com aparecen fotos de Car & Chel paseando por Buenos Aires!

Acá les dejamos el articulo:

Chelsea Staub is back from Argentina and she’s sharing her adventures exclusively with JustJaredJr.com!

The 20-year-old JONAS leading lady had a blast on her Thanksgiving holiday–her first time out of the country! Here’s what she had to say:

On getting some international travel experience under her belt: “Traveling to Argentina was one of the most incredible experiences I’ve ever had. It was my first time out of the United States and was a long flight… about 14 hours… but I finally got my first stamp in my passport!”

On the people and cities of Argentina: “I stayed with friends and they took me around the city… we rode trains, buses, taxis, walked… and walked some more! The people were so beautiful and kind and made me feel very welcome.”

On the country’s pace of life: “The lifestyle is quite different than here in the states… we would start our day with a long leisurely cup of coffee and medialunas at a sidewalk café… and then the afternoon was a combination of work [on the Zapping Zone], shopping and sightseeing… with color, history, flower stands and art staring at me from every direction.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario